Thursday, November 06, 2014

Birthday celebration

Today is my 45th birthday.  I was busy in preparing presentation slides for the conference I am going to attend in Bangkok.  My wife bought a cake for me, and my kids and mother sang a birthday song for me.  My kids also gave me a kiss.  It was a really en joyful moment. Yesterday, I went to visit the old house where my parents lived.  When I entered the living room, I tried to recall things that I interacted with my father while living together in this lovely home. Suddenly, I decide to write my father's life story.  It should be a meaningful work that I can do for my father.  My father wrote many people's life story, but he never did it for himself.  I am not a good in writing story, but I will try to do it.  My goal is to write 10000 characters, and this will be a tribute to my father. Lord, please help me to finish this project.


No comments: