Monday, December 31, 2012

Farewell 2012,再見2012

The year of 2012 inscribes a mark in my heart. I will not forget many things happened in this year. One of the most important person in my life, My father, passed away in this year. I was in hospital to accompany with my father in the Chinese new year eve. Although I knew I might lost him soon at that day, I did my best to make him happy and spent time to stay with him as possible as I could. I felt some regrets, but I know I did try my best to support and help him. Farewell 2012. Thanks for brought many joys and sadness to me that enriched my life experience. May God bless my family members all the best in the new year. Health and happy all the time.
The last sunset of the year of 2012. Picture was taken outside my study room.

No comments: