Monday, November 03, 2008

One month


My son will be a month old this Wednesday. He is growing really fast. His weight is 4.46 Kg now, and that is 1.1 kg higher than his birth weight (3.36kg). Also, he spends more time watching people around him and trying really hard to wave his hands and legs when he is awake. I do feel a little bit sorry about my occasional absent during weekdays because of work. However, I pray for him almost everyday, and I believe he is always blessed from our Mighty Lord.

2 comments:

said...

Dear Horng-Ji~

I finally can see ur baby's pics~

What a cute boy!!!!!

I believe that u will be a very nice father ~
And I have to say ur baby looks like u and ur wife very much.

Congratulations!!!^O^

horng-Ji said...

Thanks for your message. I really enjoy to be a father so far. It fun to raise a child. Hope you have a dozen of children after getting married.