Thursday, October 09, 2008

A new member to my family (歡迎家中的新成員)


I offcially became a father of a baby boy at 3:33 pm on Oct. 5th . My son was born. My wife experienced almost 40 hours' full throes of labor pains, and gave birth to the little baby boy.

I really appreciate two nurses (I don't remember their name) at the delivery room at St. Martin De Porres Hospital in Chia-Yi. They helped my wife and encouraged her to go through the delivery process. Dr. Kuo, my wife's OB&GYN doctor, was patient and presented dedicated attitude and excellent medical skill while my wife was pushing the baby out. It was a very special feeling when I saw my son at first sight. He is a new addition to my family, and he will be a treasure in my life. I was, in fact, very excited about his arrival to the wonderful world. I realize that I will learn a lots through him, and I may change my point of view toward things afterward. God bless my family.
歡迎家中的新成員!特別感謝天主教聖馬爾定醫院產房護士的耐心與鼓勵的協助。

No comments: